After quite some time of watching all kinds of crap movies, today watched a better one. Pizza II – Villa.
This is no continuation to the first one. The story is different and with the way it begins one would wonder ok, yet another movie, so what. The movie doesn’t go around that direction though there are leads towards same.
How does one show the leads to yet another normal movie.
1. Main character Ashok Selvan as Jebin is a Christian.
2. There are few scenes in the church (Luz Mylapore, Chennai)
3. Usual of crow sitting on top of gate when the hero enters the house.
4. There is a dog found dead within the Villa compound.
5. The female lead role Sanchita Shetty as Arthi is very much interested in the house.
6. When you do a google search of the events and find for leads you come to know that the house was built by a guy who knew witch craft and that he killed a small kid.
7. You also find a guy who is specialized in driving it away from a book published by him.
“Every art is based on the ambience around”.
You maybe a painter or book writer, what you paint or write depends on the energy around you and the place that you are in.
Background score is good sometimes it gives too much hype to the sequence.
The script is tight. No loose ends.
All characters have done extremely well.
Low budget movie.
Nasser and SJ Surya are in a very small cameo role.
The songs don’t make you lose interest in the movie though it could have been left out.
Lot of credit to director and story writer Deepan Chakravarthy.
Overall worth the watch. I would rate it as 4/5.