This recipe is for 1 person and can be extrapolated based on number of people.
1. Basmati rice
2. Ginger garlic paste
3. Spices like cinnamon, krambu, patta, kasa kasa
4. 1 small onion
5. 3-4 chillies
6. Garam masala
7. 3 eggs
1. Boil 2 eggs
2. Soak the basmati rice in water for 5-10mins.
2. Heat oil in pan and add spices
3. After little bit of frying the spices, add onion (to be cut into small pieces), sliced chiilies and ginger-garlic paste. Fry till onion becomes light brown.
4. Break 1 egg and pour into the pan and make scrambled egg.
5. Once the scrambled egg is made, add basmati rice into the pan without water. Mix it well.
6. Add one tumbler of water and stir well. Add little bit of garam masala to this. And the two peeled boiled eggs. And 1/2 spoon of salt. And stir well.
7. Transfer contents to another bowl and keep in pressure cooker or microwave oven to boil and allow the water to evaporate.
Open after sometime and egg biriyani is ready to be relished. You can add coriander leaves for smell.