How to make egg scrambled or egg burji (as called in North India) for one person who is a good eater.
1. Take 4 eggs and break them.
2. Pour the yoke into a cup and beat it.
3. Cut one onion and half a tomato and few green chillies.
4. Heat oil in pan and fry the cut onion, tomato and chillies.
5. When it is fried pour the yoke into the pan and keep stirring.
6. Add some salt as per your preference.
7. Keep stirring otherwise the egg yoke will stick to the pan.
8. Continue stirring till it becomes dry and becomes a scrambled eggs.
9. If required one can also add red chilli powder in light quantity for additional spice.
This is easy to make and is quite fast also to make as well as consume.