Life is tough – 20

In a relation 80% is the feelings of the heart, remaining 20% only is the interests. I always thought head is the one that controls the heart so from where does feelings for heart come from?

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Life is tough – 20

  1. i actually do think that your head controls your heart abit, but there is that little percentage of the time when your heart just runs away from your head and i think that’s when you know your in it deep!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s